Ordering from closed stacks
Almost all of the items in the University Library’s collection are arranged systematically on open shelves. In addition, we also hold library material in closed stacks. You can request closed access material and for the most part you can also borrow these items.
- Call up the University Library Catalogue.
- Select the menu item "Mein Bibliothekskonto" (My library account).
- Log in with your library card number and your password.
- Search for the item you want.
- Click the link 'Magazinbestellung' (Request closed access material).
Please note the following:
- Closed access requests will be processed Mondays to Fridays from 7.30 am to 6.30 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 4.30 pm. Items will generally be made available for you within an hour in the self-collection area or at the circulation desk. If you cannot find your item in the self-collection area, please contact us at the circulation desk.
- Requests placed outside of these times will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a separate delivery message by e-mail for each item ordered.
- Collecting provided items in the self-collection area is possible during the entire opening hours of the library. However, items provided at the circulation desk are only issued Mondays to Fridays from 7.30 am to 7 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm.