You can view and check your library account via the University Library catalogue,
- which items you have borrowed,
- when you have to extend the loan periods of the media,
- which media you have reserved and whether reserved media have already been made available to you,
- whether media have been reserved by other users,
- whether there are any current fees to be paid.
This is how you log in to your library account:
- Call up the UB catalogue .
- Select the menu item 'My library account'.
- If necessary, log in with your library card number and password.
- Select, for example, 'Borrowed items' to view your currently borrowed items or 'Reservations' to view your active reservations on borrowed items.
- Other menu items in your library account are: Lending history, watch lists, interlibrary loan orders and your data (incl. password change function).