If the media are not absolutely present (red spine label), you can borrow media from the UB collection. You will need a library card for this. The lending times for media that can be borrowed via the self-check-in terminals are basically identical to the opening hours of the UB.The issue of media that cannot be borrowed via the self-check-in terminals (e.g. interlibrary loan orders) is only possible from Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m..
Here you will find information on all lending conditions for books and media, on loan periods, renewal options, reminder fees and the various locations in the University Library.
If a book or journal is not available in the University Library, you can use interlibrary loan and document delivery.
Information on catalogue research is available under the menu item 'Research'.
Further information can be found on the following pages:
- Lending conditions
- Library card
- for students of Paderborn University
- for employees of the Paderborn University
- for emeritus and retired professors of Paderborn University
- for guests of Paderborn University
- for guest students of Paderborn University and students of other universities
- for members of the public
- for members of the public under 18 years of age
- Library account
- Library regulations
- Search request
- FAQs about borrowing